Cast aluminum furniture
Aluminum patio furniture: a popular choice
Thanks to its increasingly affordable price, aluminum outdoor furniture continues to gain widespread popularity.
At JML, our aluminum patio furniture features nearly invisible precision-welded and sanded joints, in addition to galvanized steel nuts and bolts and reinforced stress points.
Large selection of aluminum patio sets
The aluminum patio furniture offered by JML is made exclusively from premium-quality aluminum that will last for years without warping or losing its shape. That’s why, at JML, we can guarantee the structures for 10 or even 15 years, depending on the collection. Our main suppliers are CabanaCoast, Telescope Casual and Woodard.
JML offers you a whole range of aluminum chairs (chairs with arms, bistro chairs, swivel chairs, rocking chairs and lounge chairs), as well as tables and patio sets.
JML also offers you various collections with more than nine different available colors, as well as various chair heights (for counters, dining tables and bars).
For added comfort, we recommend using cushions on your cast aluminum chairs. All of our cushions are specifically designed for outdoor use, as they’re made from fabric that’s resistant to UV radiation, mold and mildew.
We offer two types of aluminum outdoor furniture:
- Tubular furniture made from extruded aluminum tubing. Most of the time, this solid, comfortable furniture features a contemporary style. It’s also very practical, as it can be stacked for easy storage.
- Cast aluminum furniture made from solid aluminum pieces. This material imitates the look of wrought iron (without the excessive weight) and adds a classic, timeless style to your outdoor spaces. Our cast aluminum patio sets, lounge chairs and tables are sturdy and elegant.
The advantages of aluminum patio furniture are numerous:
- It’s durable and won’t rust.
- It’s strong enough to stand up to extreme weather, cold, humidity, insects and UV radiation.
- It’s practically maintenance-free; just wash it regularly with mild liquid soap and water. If the frame becomes scratched, simply sand it and apply a layer of paint intended for use on this specific type of furniture.
- It can be left outside during the winter, so it’s perfect if you live in a condo or apartment.
To prolong the life of your furniture, the use of a protective cover is recommended.